Preparing your presentation
- Please prepare your presentation in 16:9 format (screen are in format ratio 16:9), the traditional 4:3 presentation format will be also accepted, and you can use it. However, such a presentation may not look good on larger screens.
- We recommend you save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT(X) format.
- Please include Conflict of Interest Disclosure in your presentation (included also in our template).
Images / Videos
- JPG is the most frequently used format and preferred format.
- GIF, TIF, BMP and PNG are also accepted.
- To display images in a good quality during presentation, a resolution of up to 250 dpi is sufficient. Higher image resolution only increases the file size and does not make the image look sharper on the screen. Please compress the images in your presentation to the recommended resolution.
- If your presentation contains a video, please come to the Speaker’s Ready Room earlier so that we can test whether your video format is compatible with our software and whether the video has been inserted correctly.
- The intro and background template slides are available HERE. It is not mandatory to use them for the presentation(s).
Uploading your presentation
- All presentations have to be uploaded in “Speakers Ready Room” (the exact room within the Congress venue will be specified in May/ June) and at least 30 minutes in advance of your session.
- We kindly ask you to bring your presentation on USB memory stick or External hard drive (USB-A/USB-C) to the Speakers Ready Room where the technicians will upload the presentation into the system.
Giving a lecture
- All session halls are equipped with standard PowerPoint presentation facilities.
- Screen + Data projector or LCD screen
- Presenter/ Remote control/ Laser pointer
- Microphone + Sound system
- Notebook (placed on the lectern) with presentation system (connected to the Speakers Ready Room)
- A technician is available in every session room to provide assistance when needed.
- Please be present in the session room 15 minutes prior the start of your session and follow the instructions from the Chairs and/or technician. During your presentation a remote control will be available for controlling your presentation.
- Please observe the 7 minutes allotted to you (for abstracts sessions) as you will not be permitted to speak for longer time. Additional 3 minutes are reserved for discussion.
- Please be informed that presenting from your personal computer is not permitted unless it is inevitable. All presentation/ videos must be uploaded into the system in the Speakers Ready Room.
- At the end of the Congress, all presentations will be deleted from the presentation system and computers on-site.
All the information provided in a presentation is the full responsibility of the author.