List of Posters
Find the list of posters HERE
Poster on display
All Congress days
Poster mounting and removal times
- All posters can be mounted from 14:00-18:00 on Wednesday, 3 May 2023 (please do not attempt to mount your poster before this time) and any time within the Conngress hours.
- Posters should be removed by 11:00 on Saturday, 6 May 2023.
- Posters wil be removed and discarded if not removed after 11:00 on Saturday, 6 May 2023.
|Poster Guided Session
Groups: A, B, C, D
|Friday, 5 May||13:30-14:30|
|Poster viewing||Thursday, 4 May||10:30-11:00; 12:30-14:30; 16:00-16:30|
|Friday, 5 May||10:30-11:00; 12:30-14:30; 16:00-16:30|
|Saturday, 6 May||10:30-11:00|
- Authors are requested to be present at the poster board and available for GUIDED POSTER SESSION on Friday 5 May; 13:30-14:30.
- Posters will be displayed according to the POSTER numbers given by the organizers and will be grouped by topics.
Personal or Professional advertising in the poster sessions is strictly prohibited.
- Posters must be prepared in Portrait style, please DO NOT prepare a landscape poster.
- The poster should be easily readable at a distance of one meter.
- Poster panels’ dimensions: each panel has dimensions 97 cm (width) x 230 cm (height).
- The required dimensions of posters are 90 cm (width) by 160 cm (height).
- See a photograph of the poster board beneath.
- Posters should be attached to the boards with vlecrostickers/ pins, which will be supplied by the organisers.